Brazil

It's just like every big team, you always expect them to play well. That's why they are the cream of football, don't you think? I'm betting on Brazil just because I am Brazilian, and I see the world cup a bit different than most of you, also I believe in lobbys behind the curtains and in my crazy mind Brazil's gonna win this one but won't win 2014, if you guys know what I mean.

Like I said, Portugal is a good team, Cristiano Ronaldo, Deco (all i can remember, but whatever). BUT Ivory Coast and Brazil in the same group is death.

Spain is, how can I translate the expression? They will blow. They will have to pass Ivory Coast (I'm assuming that Brazil is #1 and Spain too in their groups) in the eights. But hey, that's my opinion. tongue

African teams can't hold the momentum. Germany is always strong, so I won't discard it.

England's group is very neat, eh? Easy as pie. Can make to the quarters, but i'm not sure...

Now speaking of something I know: Brazil. We are bringing some youth players, but wtf, there are MANY great players playing here that won't even make it. Which I think it's sad. Ronaldo (not the Gaucho) is playing so much in Corinthians (even if people think he's fat). Roberto Carlos, now on Corinthians too, are being well said in the sports press here - they say he's so phisically well that seems he's a kid coming from juniors (lol).
Dunga is fucking up the team, but I dunno.

tldr version: brazil rlz just cause i'm from here. otherwise, i dunno, it's not a great team. and i'm not a fortune teller.

Seriously, i don't know much of football. I dunno why I'm saying so much about it.

paris, france
dubmood wrote:

Why does Olympique Marseille kick so much ass? etc

*LAWLZ*

big_smile

Bordeaux FTW! \:D/

São Paulo, Brazil
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

that.

Marseille

rez: we will see. bordeaux is not a real team anyway, all their supportersongs are stolen from Marseille. smile

I hope holland go far this year because they played some really enjoyable football last euro. I preferd their matches, swedens tactics and stupid coach lead to the most boring football ive seen for ages. hopefully that will change now but .se didnt qualify.

oh and france. as long as domenech is leading the french team, it wount be a team, he sux, has no ideas and no ideas of what he is doing. I mean why does he let that bordeaux retard that puts mascara on when he is on a football pitch play? Maybe he is good in ligue1 but its pretty obvious that he dont have what it takes for the international scene.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

I heart Dennis Bergkamp. Where football fuses with ballet.

Marseille

One thing I have in common wiht my mother is that I always liked fabien barthez, especially in OM ofcource smile

edit frgnyoutubebleah

Last edited by dubmood (Jan 16, 2010 12:31 am)

Marseille

bump, because this is the best thread this forum got to offer! smile

Huddersfield, UK

I have to agree with you about France, they were very lucky against Ireland and looked really disjointed tactically, especially at the back. Easily the worst French side I've seen in a long long time.

Dubmood, what do you think of Gabriel Obertan and Moussa Sissoko though? Obertan looked like a player with a lot of promise in Ligue 1 and Sissoko has been linked with a lot of Premiership clubs recently.

As for Barthez, he always seemed a bit too risky in big game situations at Manchester United for me to say he was a great goalkeeper, good shotstopper but some of his decisions in the air and one-on-one left something to be desired...

Blackpool, Englandshire

Anyone watching the African Nations cup?  Here's Blackpool's Algerian striker Hameur Boazza dumping the Ivory Coast! 

Los Angeles
dubmood wrote:

Closed because dubmood is acting dumb.

EDIT: I did not lock it because it's about sports which itself is out of place. I locked it because dubmood added this thread out of jest. If someone really has a problem please PM me.

Last edited by Trash80 (Jan 25, 2010 3:00 am)

The Bronx
trash80 wrote:
dubmood wrote:

Closed because dubmood is acting dumb.

EDIT: I did not lock it because it's about sports which itself is out of place. I locked it because dubmood added this thread out of jest. If someone really has a problem please PM me.

Re-opened to watch dubmood act dumb.

The Bronx

PSYCHE

Los Angeles

Unlocked after private discussion. Sorry.

Brazil

Ivory Coast played real bad that game, eh?

The Bronx

GO YANKEES

Unsubscribe

SAINTS ALL THE WAYY BAYBAEEE