Something is captivating about a Nintendo handheld. it becomes more like another limb of the body, an extension of the brain, and altogether a part of you, this isn't a collection but rather my lifestyle:)

Last edited by 12ianma (Jun 12, 2011 3:51 am)

uhajdafdfdfa

it's not an obsession, it's something i keep in a blue plastic box under my bed and sometimes get out when i'm bored

Chicago IL

super cool

story bro

wink

Last edited by Awol (Jun 12, 2011 4:36 am)

Brazil

super cool story bro.

But whats this?

matt's mind

a scientific calculator.  there are a few games that can be played on the nicer texas instruments ones...

not sure what that game is though.  the ti-83 was out when i was in school.  i think that was the one.  there was a drug dealing game for it that i was exceptionally good at...

Tokyo, Japan
ant1 wrote:

it's not an obsession, it's something i keep in a blue plastic box under my bed and sometimes get out when i'm bored

My Ex had one of those.

the calculator is possible to sync with this gameboy emulator a guy made.... search youtube for how to play games on calculator, er something like that.

The ti89 has a full featured gameboy emulator, but the ti84 version has sound. Lsdj lol

kitsch wrote:

not sure what that game is though.

You've never seen a pokemon gameboy game? I'm shocked you didn't recognize it.

Tokyo, Japan

Super cool artist name logo thing too, Mr. Maize!

USA

Cheapshot - Do you mean the MAIZE logo on the GB screen?

I actually made that logo and programed it into a GB ROM for 12ianma.

If you want your own custom GB or NES ROM with modified graphics check out the link below and PM me your request.

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4249/custom-graphics/

If your request is "good" I'll make/modify you a ROM - FREE OF CHARGE!

Tokyo, Japan
SurfaceDragon wrote:

Cheapshot - Do you mean the MAIZE logo on the GB screen?

I actually made that logo and programed it into a GB ROM for 12ianma.

If you want your own custom GB or NES ROM with modified graphics check out the link below and PM me your request.

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4249/custom-graphics/

If your request is "good" I'll make/modify you a ROM - FREE OF CHARGE!

No way? That's awesome mate! Gonna get my request in now smile

matt's mind
Apeshit wrote:
kitsch wrote:

not sure what that game is though.

You've never seen a pokemon gameboy game? I'm shocked you didn't recognize it.

at some point RPGs start looking the same.  looks like the 'checking into the inn' bit in all of them...

i actually don't play the pokemon games.  i was too old for the pokemon stuff when it was coming out...

(i know, you can never be too old...  i guess i mean i was too old to be subjected to the marketing campaign for pokemon, so i really don't care tongue anathema!!! )  never interested me...

i like SNES RPGs if i'm going to play one anyways wink

Chicago IL

kitsch: word! for a second i thought it might be earth bound. pokemon can eat a dick!

Saint Paul, MN
Saskrotch wrote:

kitsch: word! for a second i thought it might be earth bound. pokemon can eat a dick!

Yeah they probably can. Check out the teeth.