New York City

In his first time in Japan (and Asia), 8GB delivers a mighty blow to an unsuspecting Tokyo crowd at the fantastic first installment of Blip Festival Tokyo in Koenji High, Tokyo, Japan, September 5th 2010.

An awesome experience recorded for posterity thanks to the fantastic Blip Festival crew, both US and JP and everyone participating in this. It was an awesome time and I was ultra happy to have seen everyone after 2 or 3 years of not meeting face to face. Also stoking to meet new people!

Probably the best show I ever played at. Share my happiness about it and download it, spread it to friends, enjoy it, etc. And don't forget to tell all the girls to come to the front of the stage.

Remember, I put a previously unreleased track up on the Chip in: Japan compilation, to help the people of this magnificient country that I enjoyed so much. Please donate!

http://8gbs.bandcamp.com/album/live-in-tokyo-2010

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 11, 2011 3:41 pm)

Unsubscribe

+1 Mind blown, would blow again.

Finland

This was fucking awesome, loved all those vocal samples + possibly live speaks? Banging music, this translates very well to people outside chipscene too.

NJ
herr_prof wrote:

would blow again.

sup

Turku, FIN

tight!

Tokyo, Japan

Yeah, this was an absolutely awesome set. Akira did his own visuals too. Spread the word!

thieveland ohio

wow!!!! thats it thats all i can say

BRKlyn

mi parte favorita era la que tenia cumbia-bass

Would listen again, and again and again and again..

The Bronx

You are the dope man.

Brazil

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Melbourne, Australia

So. fucking. good. Awesome that I get to relive this set over and over again now.

A whole bunch of photos I took on the 2nd day are also here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blipfestivaltokyo/
( forgive the own horn tooting )

Melbourne, Australia

Some of these are fucking priceless. Completely capture the moments that I loved most in the best way possible.

Rochester, NY

good god, man, this shit is fantastic!

oh yeah, where's my fucking Amiga disks?! smile

Last edited by jbuonacc (Jun 14, 2011 2:12 am)

New York City
jbuonacc wrote:

good god, man, this shit is fantastic!

oh yeah, where's my fucking Amiga disks?! smile

Somewhere in CT state, my man! tongue
Thanks for your kind words smile