uhajdafdfdfa

Teen_Age_Kicks is the third collection of music to see itself being presented on the website http://aaanaaanaaanaaana.hostzi.com/, whatever that means. It is what many people would call an "EP". Available are several files which you may or may not enjoy. Three of the files contain mp3 format audio streams which can be decoded and played back through speakers. A fourth file contains an image in the jpeg format. There's also the option of downloading an archive file which contains all of the rest of it. Get it while it lasts for a discount price of 0.00 Zimbabwean dollars.

man vs <marquee>

ps: the creator has described this as "micromusic". It's not pure by anyone's standards but it has arps and a lo-fi feel. Influences from Hertzcanary and Overthruster apparently. smile

Cambridge UK

WHERE IS PIZZAZZ?!? >:3

That's it, I'm putting those 0.00 Zimbabwean dollars towards my education instead of buying a Pizzazz-less Misfits album.

And by "education", I mean bourbon, of course.

Last edited by George (Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm)

Cambridge UK

Also, why is Roxy portrayed with a cameltoe?!

BOSTON

THAT SITE KICKS ASS, it took me 30 seconds of playing mousy-clicky for the play button, but its a great EP too.

...and the *real* question is why is roxy portrayed WITHOUT cameltoe erywhere else.

Cambridge UK

James, you owe me bourbon for destroying my childhood.

Melbourne

i like to think that  PIZZAZZ is standing just off camera talking to the girls , saying something like " you stupid scrags"
and the camel toe issue is a tricky one , so ill leave it alone , ..in the future ill do an EP with all the misfits ,i have already 3 songs named after the girls and even one for Giselle "Danse" Dvorak, anyway thanks heaps guys or guy for listening  !

Cambridge UK

Hey! Don't forget Jetta, the 4th Misfit. You know, the brit saxophone player with the zebra hair!
Also, quite enjoyed that release.

Melbourne

ah yes, Sheila 'Jetta' Burns, she is on the list . you sir have fine tastes {in cartoons}

Cambridge UK

Oh Sukie, you make me look like a gay man. I'm just a piece of brkfst cereal.

neat.

Brazil

Teenagekicks kicks asses. Reminds me of some stuff mano was doing.

Abandoned on Fire

Damnit!  Everywhere I go to download some Sukie is offline!!!

Melbourne

haha , i was sure this one was still ok , anyway ill email you !!!

Abandoned on Fire
Sukie* wrote:

haha , i was sure this one was still ok , anyway ill email you !!!

Yay!

uhajdafdfdfa

eh? it is not offline it just quite unreliable

http://www.archive.org/details/Sukie-Teen_age_kicks
here's a archive.org page

Abandoned on Fire
ant1 wrote:

eh? it is not offline it just quite unreliable

http://www.archive.org/details/Sukie-Teen_age_kicks
here's a archive.org page

For some reason when I use Firefox on my Ubuntu computer the page won't ever load (can't remember the error) but, yes I now see it works fine on everything else.