Canada

Since I doubt I'm going to do much more with all the Game Boy related PCB stuff I've made, I see no reason not to release it. I'm sure you should all be familiar with the CC BY NC SA license. I doubt one could profit much from these though. If for some reason you want to do something with them that doesn't conform to that license, feel free to contact me and ask.

The files have been stripped down to (mostly) the original circuits, and I removed all routing on the motherboard and LCD board because they were mostly routed with a bunch of extra goodies (microcontrollers and such). If you know what you're doing, you'd probably want to start fresh anyway though.

Included are EAGLE CAD files for the DMG Motherboard, DMG LCD/Controller board, DMG Headphone board, and a library with most of the proprietary Nintendo components. Please note that some components aren't really finished, and I make no guarantee that any part of these files will actually work.

Here are some pictures so the curious don't have to download the files and EAGLE to view them: http://imageshack.us/g/545/hpb.png/

Download Link

Last edited by Rolf (Jun 20, 2011 12:33 am)

Milwaukee, WI

Really cool!  I could probably learn something from opening those up.

Sweeeeeeden

I've uploaded the file here. Feel free to use this is the official link if you want to. It's not going away anytime soon.
http://gbdev.gg8.se/files/schematics/DMG-Rolf/

I also changed the filename to include the date of the files. Might prove handy later if there ends up being later versions. And since you finally released this to the public, I also uploaded my own version with hand-routed traces for the RAM chips. Didn't want to make it public since I wasn't sure if you wanted this project to be public yet.

Canada

Excellent, thanks! That will be a much better way to keep everything official and in the same place.

Philly, PA, USA

Thanks for doing this! I probably won't understand em myself, but i'm sure some wonderful people will be able to do something cool with them

such a shame, this was going to be an awesome project!

Texas

Indeed it was! Sorry to see but hey the schems are available so who knows!