babylon

i'm trying to see if anyone has any info on a artist named peppermint pony. the only real thing i can find about him on the internet is his myspace page, from what i can tell he hasnt released anything since 2008. I guess what im hoping for is someone maybe knowing of him using an alternate artist name or something along those lines. I noticed he logged into his myspace about 3 months ago and left a post announcing an album titled "Gamebwoy Riddim Vol.2" but it links to a ying yang twins video on youtube. it might be a shot in the dark but if anyone knows anything thanks in advance.

TSSBAY01

i talk to him all the time, hes a good buddy of mine. i'll alert him to this thread and you guys can connect, he still does stuff.

Nomad's Land

i don't know anything about the artist but i do like listening to Gamebwoy Riddim from time to time smile

babylon
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

i talk to him all the time, hes a good buddy of mine. i'll alert him to this thread and you guys can connect, he still does stuff.

oh word? that would be pretty cool. thank you.

Flaccid Plastic Records

here i am!

Flaccid Plastic Records

http://flaccidplastic.bandcamp.com/albu … ddim-vol-2

and there is Gamebwoy Riddim Vol. 2; technically, the last release as Peppermint Pony [for now]

babylon

nice, definitely checking this out, glad your still making choons