Hey guys. Holla.

WASHINGTON OREGON HAY GUYS WHERE ARE YOU

p.s. ban me?

PDX, PDX

HAY GUISE.

Brazil

smile

tokyo

Seriously though, maybe a meet-up is in order? Nothing ever happens here anymore.

lolusa

meet up on my porch?
Freedrull's here havin' a time

Matthew Joseph Payne

We (The Glowing Stars) will be up there playing a Portland show tomorrow, a Seattle show Friday!

We'd also love to find something last minute for Portland on Saturday. Anybody want to throw a chip house party? big_smile

PDX, PDX

Also, I am currently planning a large chipshow (Micropalooza) which will hopefully include artists from every part of the US. Also, a showing of Reformat the Planet is going down on July 10th at the Hollywood Theatre.

lolusa

woah thats soon

lolusa

ATHEISM

Tacoma WA

oh hey.

i used to try and be cool then i had a kid and am so busy..

vancouver, canada

sort of pacific northwest here.  vancouver is pretty much Teh Land Of No Chip though.

would be interested in heading down to some seattle events if there are any in the near future. (i should have at least gotten PAX tickets while i had the chance, dammit)

tokyo
ovenrake wrote:

meet up on my porch?

Best meet up EVA.

Portland, OR
mechlo wrote:

Also, I am currently planning a large chipshow (Micropalooza) which will hopefully include artists from every part of the US. Also, a showing of Reformat the Planet is going down on July 10th at the Hollywood Theatre.

In addition to the RTP screening, we're also bringing back DataPort (a bi-monthly series we'd like to maintain in Portland) the night before. Ondoh, Trash80, and Bit Shifter are scheduled to tear it up this time around. Full details here:
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4519/ … screening/

lolusa
freedrull wrote:
ovenrake wrote:

meet up on my porch?

Best meet up EVA.

EVER

Since this a northwest thing, anyone tried this?

California

Pls DnT j

sweden

leave me alone im having a crisis....