It is Pxl-Bot’s highest pleasure to bring you this ground-destroying piece of work from 8bc fave, MONODEER. Slow, dark and riddled with a sense of despair, this heavily dub inspired debut offering from MONODEER drags you in quickly and smothers you quietly in its’ intoxicatingly suffocating atmosphere. Far from being one dimensional, Noise.bmp leaks lo-fi charm corrupted with its own dark innards taking influence from noise music and a definite doom-esque ting. Far from being one dimensional, MONODEER goes onwards from his pre-established groove-fuelled aggression to inject a healthy amount of hook riddled melody before “Shatter” does as its name suggests. From start to finish this innovative and awe-inspiring    release oozes a dark atmosphere from every orifice, creating one of the most refreshingly new sounding chip releases of the year. Think less dubstep, and more darkstep. 

Tracklist:
1.    Tubelights
2.    March Of The Grizzly Bears
3.    Synthetiseur
4.    Shatter
5.    Dooom
6.    Hunters (The Chase)

http://www.pxl-bot.com/2011/06/pb012-mo … sebmp.html

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Srz faic, this shit is mindblowing.

Brooklyn NY US

Well DAMN this is fucking great!

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Shatter is a Chip Bass classic .. so glad to see this on a proper release!!!!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Glad peeps are finally catching on to this, it really wasn't getting the coverage it deserved!!!

Austin, Texas, USA, Earth

Downloading now. big_smile

Madison, Alabama

This isn't even normally my kind of music, but this release is so monstrously badass that I can't resist.

heart this, great work

Tokyo, Japan

Smart stuff bruv!

Reminds me a lot of uoki-toki and Kodek

Kinda like a mashup of those two artists imo, which is a good thing!

makes a man wanna shout braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!! wink