buffalo, NY

A bunch of people made fun of me, others were super down.  One guy asked me to produce beats for him.   Oh yeah, I broke a string on the first song hmm///// 

BTW, the quality of the messages found on tshirts at this show was outstanding.  I wish I could remember them.  All in all, it was an amusing experience.

Chicago IL

i hope you gave out a WHOOP WHOOOOOOP

Florida

how thick was the buttery greasy BO mist? did it add or take away from the overall atmosphere there? was there any Faygo present?

hardcore, Australia

Was it miraculous?

IL, US

back when id play in the south bend area more often, i always saw at least a few juggalos in the crowd...i feel your pain

Will you get into shangri-la now?

buffalo, NY

No faygo, but a small amount of facepaint.  Some dude told me he was a photographer and took pictures for his website, then I noticed he was using the same $50 point and shoot that my gf has.

Also Shangri-La is possibly the best troll done by a band ever.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Questions: 

Did you just play the chromatic scale on a loop to satisfy their obsession with carnival music?
Were there any long-neck giraffes or pet cats and dogs present? 
Did a Pelican steal your cellphone?

buffalo, NY
8-Bit-Rex wrote:

Questions: 

Did you just play the chromatic scale on a loop to satisfy their obsession with carnival music?

Yes, and then I slowed it down and detuned it because YEAH IM DOWN WID THA CREEPYNESS

Did you dedicate a song to Tila Tequila?

San Francisco

i... dont... understand....

I always thought chipmusic needed to expand it's fanbase! wink How did you nail a silly gig like THAT?

BOSTON
an0va wrote:

I always thought chipmusic needed to expand it's fanbase!

Uhh thats a terrifying thought

Did you find out how magnets work?

TSSBAY01

nobody cares

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
an0va wrote:

I always thought chipmusic needed to expand it's fanbase!

Uhh thats a terrifying thought

juggano