Austin, Texas

Hey everybody I've been wanting to get another keyboard and I've decided on getting the Korg MS-2000 (in honor of Lord Gold) but sadly they are discontinued. Anybody happen to have one that they're willing to part with? I can pay money and/or do a big ass trade.

"...cut...cut...cut...cut..."

IL, US

oddly, i have a ms-2000b in my closet (keyboard version) that i'm planning on getting rid of, PM me...trickiest part would be shipping (and finding a large enough box for it) but that will just be a cost issue more than anything

It's a good synth. I was gonna try and replace mine with something else but I'd only want a rack version of it and I've got the keyboard version.

http://www.vintagesynth.com/forum/viewt … mp;t=62866

there is a guy on vintage synths forum who has a ms 2000 br, I'm not sure if its the one you are looking for.

its says free shiping!

Austin, Texas

thanks for the link mizu! but I'm really looking for the keyboard version... I'm a huge huge huge fan of HORSE the Band (in case you couldn't already tell haha) and I've talked to Lord Gold personally and he told me that his setup is basically just a Korg MS-2000 and LSDJ, and I absolutely love his sound and I've been really getting into playing the keyboard recently so the rack-mount version of the MS-2000 doesn't really fascinate me... but like I said thanks for all the help! Hopefully I'll find one very soon