England

I've decided to sell one of my Atari 2600 Synthcart sets.

This lot comprises of an Atari 6-switch 2600 VCS console, two Video Touch Pad controllers, PSU, RF cable and a brand new copy of Synthcart with manual.

The VCS console was assembled by me from three different woodgrain colour consoles in various conditions. The best board, the best switches, the best chips, all were carefully selected. This is a fine example, with no visible scratches, marks, or corrosion. The condition is reflected in the price.

The console has been modified with a rear 1/4 inch audio output for a lovely clear sound with loads of ooomph. The Synthcart really can sound pretty brutal when needed to.

Another modification is a detachable RF cable. The original VCSs (of which this is one) had the RF cable fixed to the console, which can be awkward, especially as Synthcart can be played without using a screen. The console I am selling has a gold plated phono socket at the rear for RF connection. Cable supplied.

The controllers are brand new old stock, taken from copies of the Star Raiders game that I have bought up. They look a little grimy in the photos, but that is a trick of the light. They are nice and shiny-new.

The PSU is a modern type, manufactured by Sony.

This bundle is all ready to be plugged in to the RF socket of a TV, a mixer, PA or what-have-you, and will be good to go. It looks, and sounds, superb.

Please note that this for the PAL TV standard.

Price: £80 exc. delivery (or collection from Somerset, United Kingdom).

More on Synthcart including MP3s here:

http://www.qotile.net/synth.html

Here are some photographs. TV not included. Click the pics for a larger view. I can supply more photos if needed.