Chicago IL

is there a way to have a .gb rom that plays .lsdsongs through a list? i know i could put a .sav together, but i wanted to see if there was a way to just have a playlist, with out being able to look through the song

Abandoned on Fire

There's this:
http://littlesounddj.com/lsd/latest/lsd2mml/
and then this discussion (whick I see you were part of):
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2946/ … lsdj-cart/

...maybe somebody can connect the dots for us.

Unsubscribe

I made a live cart where all my songs where copied to the first row, that way I can blind load songs while berating fans.

New York City

The LSDJ engine was used in a demo so someone has a routine to play LSDJ generated data. This is definitely possible.

Chicago IL
akira^8GB wrote:

The LSDJ engine was used in a demo so someone has a routine to play LSDJ generated data. This is definitely possible.

i remember that demo! that's why i knew it was possible but had no idea how

Sweeeeeeden

Saskrotch, I don't know if this would suit your needs, but I've thought about adding a playlist mode to LittleFM. Already now, you can press sel+start+B+A to get exit LSDj and get back to LittleFM. So what I was thinking about doing is adding an option to auto-load the next song when you press sel+start+B+A. Add t that tha LittleFM is heaps faster than LSDj's own file manager.

You'd still have to press sel+start+B+A at the end of the song, and start when the new song has loaded, but at least it would be a lot smoother. Actually, already now, LittleFM makes it easier to advance to the next song.

I know it's hard to get started with LittleFM, BTW. I need to write a proper patcher already, so people can apply it to any version of LSDj they want.

Chicago IL
herr_prof wrote:

I made a live cart where all my songs where copied to the first row, that way I can blind load songs while berating fans.

i'm not sure what you mean at all haha, lil help?

Chicago IL
nitro2k01 wrote:

Saskrotch, I don't know if this would suit your needs, but I've thought about adding a playlist mode to LittleFM. Already now, you can press sel+start+B+A to get exit LSDj and get back to LittleFM. So what I was thinking about doing is adding an option to auto-load the next song when you press sel+start+B+A. Add t that tha LittleFM is heaps faster than LSDj's own file manager.

You'd still have to press sel+start+B+A at the end of the song, and start when the new song has loaded, but at least it would be a lot smoother. Actually, already now, LittleFM makes it easier to advance to the next song.

I know it's hard to get started with LittleFM, BTW. I need to write a proper patcher already, so people can apply it to any version of LSDj they want.

i'll hit you up on irc right...... now

New York City

Also:
http://littlesounddj.com/lsd/latest/player/

Unsubscribe
Saskrotch wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

i'm not sure what you mean at all haha, lil help?

I mostly write my songs in live mode mostly, then arrange in song mode. Once I got a few sections cooking I stitch it together into song mode, but when I was putting together a live cart, I copied all these songs to be either in the first row of each project, or if there were two songs, I made sure the songs started in the first row +1 page or whatever, and with enough practice I am able just to load the next project blind. And its about the same number of key presses as the nitro hack (even though that sounds cool).

Chicago IL

i looked at it but i want to have multiple tracks, and from the readme:
"This means that the program can't be used for anything but
playing the song present in SRAM."

Chicago IL

okay so i did some work with this, have you ever used it? i can't figure out how to get a song file into it. the read-me just explains what it is

uk

Yeah, it'll only load what is in SRAM. So you have to write SRAM to your cart with tunes you want to play, or play the ones you already have. The nterface is just a file load/save screen. I can't figure out how to start playback though smile