Amsterdam
Lazerbeat wrote:

Stevens is another one of those "underrated needs to pull his finger out artists"

http://www.kittenrock.co.uk/releases/kr … 0Sound.zip

I knoooooow, he rocks.

Last edited by DS-10 Dominator (May 20, 2011 2:05 am)

Sydney AUS

Damn I'd be keen for this but I'm in London this week! Anyone keen to meet up for a pint regardless?

London, UK

This looks fun! Nice work. And definitely would be up for playing a future show as well if this becomes a regular thing.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Forgot to ask, this isn't an 18+ is it? I'm literally 18 in the 6th after sad

AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

18 only but for chip people I will smuggle them in... aka they dont exactly ID!

Even if they do I will get you in

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
Flopps wrote:
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

18 only but for chip people I will smuggle them in... aka they dont exactly ID!

Even if they do I will get you in

I owe you one! At the next event of which I'm 18 I will purchase you a vast amount of alcohol. Cheers! smile

Liverpool, UK

DEAR PEOPLE FROM LONDON - I WILL BE AT EUSTON FOR 5pm, WHICH MEANS I WILL REQUIRE ALCOHOLIC NOURISHMENT IMMEDIATELY ON DEPARTING THE TRAIN - IF YOU ARE NOT BUSY "SOUND CHECKING" OR "SNORTING LOADS OF DRUGS" THEN MAYBE WE SHOULD "MEET UP" AT A "PUB" AND "DRINK" SOME "ALCOHOL", IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

Liverpool, UK

no-one? srsly, h8 u guyz

Unsubscribe

u shud call dis databaDAss

Liverpool, UK

DatabaDATASSss

San Antonio, Texas

DAT LINEUP.

also, DAT LONDON.

seriously gutted I can't be there. Unless someone wants to loan me a massive ammount of money for me to fly there.

To whoever came to the venue on the 29th of June expecting this event to be on.... wtf?!

Last edited by Flopps (Jul 9, 2011 10:29 pm)

ALMOST TWO WEEKS EEEEEEEEEE
Everyone attending click attending on the databass facebook event!  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=103099603114886

5 days yo

uhajdafdfdfa

it's today

Liverpool, UK

THINGS I LEARNED FROM THIS GIG:

* gravejr has swag when he's on the dancefloor
* gwEm had the best performance I've seen him so far, in top 3 of all chip performances
* swampyboy is now ripped, hot damn (no homo) (a little homo)
* Carib Inn is poo, sound system broke early on (loads of exposed wires, it wasn't us who directly broke it ya hear), venue owner was a bellend
* I got asked to play, I was possibly the only act to play to a fully working soundsystem (lolz)
* I got interviewed by some polite Europeans making a documentary about the chipscene
* Shirobon's trousers shrunk in the wash (srsly bro we could see half yr legs)
* Steven's Dad is more awesome than first presumed
* Appljuic made me think he didn't MC on a certain song, but then he MC'd on that song, the bellend
* London Underground isfull of top totty, hot dayum
* Me on 4 hours of sleep is not fun

B++, would attend again (only B++ coz Sabrepulse didn't play cos soundsystem was well shit)