East Kilbride, Scotland

Discount Fireworks - Squares (Album)

This release collects the first three Discount Fireworks EPs. Squares is an exploration in simple, looping music with the use of just one sample sound and a delay module to create fifteen short introspective pieces. It's part of a series of releases written within a limited time frame and then released for free/donation online.

Free / donation download link:
http://discountfireworks.bandcamp.com/a … ares-album

Discount Fireworks Homepage
http://www.discountfireworksband.co.uk

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (Jul 10, 2011 1:45 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil

music for lego airports.

I really like it man.

Brazil

This is beautiful. The ast one made me want to do an extended remix version. But anyway, I thank you for this. I needed to hear something different.

East Kilbride, Scotland

Thanks very much guys. I'm glad that you enjoyed it, because I had a lot of fun writing it.
Subway, if you ever want to do a remix, send me a PM and I can send the files over to you.

Brazil
Sycamore Drive wrote:

Thanks very much guys. I'm glad that you enjoyed it, because I had a lot of fun writing it.
Subway, if you ever want to do a remix, send me a PM and I can send the files over to you.

Oh, I will soon!

uhajdafdfdfa

another three and a half minute long "album" in the world can't be a bad thing

nice songs

uk

Very nice album. Was exactly for the mood I was in!

East Kilbride, Scotland

Thanks very much everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed //\\. I've added a new release called Squares to the first post. 5 more songs using the same sample sound.

Awesome! I hope you continue to do releases like this, they're really really awesome!

East Kilbride, Scotland

I've been pretty active with this, so I've decided to start collecting the EPs into proper releases.
So, the first album is called Squares and it's a collection of 3 EPs (//\\ EP, Squares EP and Dots EP), and has 15 tracks all made with just one sample sound and some effects.

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (Jul 10, 2011 1:43 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil

what piece of software did you use to write this? just curious.

East Kilbride, Scotland
PULSELOOPER wrote:

what piece of software did you use to write this? just curious.

I used Renoise.

well done!