Denver, CO
Koatl wrote:

There is one pattern where a circle expands out from the center, and another pattern next to it in which a rectangle does the same.

In both of these every square is lit. I was thinking it would be nice if all the squares were black/unlit, and only the circle/rectangle that is expanding would be lit. You could have just one circle/rectangle coming out at a time, or one, then black space, then more. I bet three would fit on screen at a time.

Thanks blargg for your excellent work!

this is a great idea!  i just started playing around with lightwall, and i love it.

IL, US

showing CCDM how to use it tomorrow since he was having video editing crashes last night...he may need it to fill some time with visuals on sunday

Middlesbrough, UK

Sooo... After pretty much a year rocking this wonderful rom, it has been used behind danny byrd, SubFocus, shyFX,  dj steppa, caspa, jabwok, mr. Hudson, gwem, diamonds and dinamite, monster monster, and many more. ^^ mixed in with my visuals set up, its prettyu badass

thieveland ohio

What mapper does this use? I want to make a cart of this really bad!

Griffintown, Montréal, Québec

Just used it again in conjection with glitchNES through a home made "mixer"... the new version was a lot of fun to play with, what with the 4 frames bank animation!!

I was wondering if the 10c source code was anywhere to be found, I love the 10c version a lot and I'm still interested in hacking up patterns and color cycles if I manage it

cheers!

XC3N

USA

I think the person that you would need to contact is Blargg for Litewall-10C source code.

http://chipmusic.org/blargg

(I would also love to take a look at the Litewall-10C source code. And if anyone needs help modifying the shape designs, hit me up and I'll try to help you out, OK.)

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Oct 24, 2011 2:09 am)

small video of my setup last saturday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx9AXvFPglk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLbetH9_jlU

Last edited by XC3N (Oct 24, 2011 2:00 pm)

hey! Anyone found a neat trick to sync the "4 frames animations" aka shape cycle to the BPM? I can never get it right! So close to being a perfect feature!

bump?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Just wanted to bump this so that blargg and Neil could see that their brilliant NES software has been projected through a 4k projector at The TIFF Bell Lightbox Theater (one of the Toronto International Film Festival's flagship theaters).

Does anyone have the latest version of litewall for me? I'd love to try this (:

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
W4LKR wrote:

I'm on my phone so I don't want to page back a million times, but it was posted in this thread.

Florida
jefftheworld wrote:
W4LKR wrote:

I'm on my phone so I don't want to page back a million times, but it was posted in this thread.

The links are all dead.

Tokyo, Japan

wayback doesnt have it either...

Czech Republic

Iď like to try it too.
Anyone have this for download?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'll upload tomorrow afternoon when I'm back home, feel free to spam my PM box if I forget.