clovis CA

can i get a glitchnes cart? =]

Cleveland, OH

Make a flash cartridge

I'd pay for a cart with this

astral cat

but that isn't a NES game neutral||||||

BUT I WANT IT !

Arfink can you help me DIY my own carts ? I've got a Willem programmer myself. Thanks.

San Diego, California

NTRQ would be sweet!

Cleveland, OH

I got a Pulsar cart from another guy in Canada. That thing was a bitch to get built. Had to order a blank board and parts from retrousb.
http://www.retrousb.com/index.php?cPath=24

USA

As most of you already know I am offering a free service open to anyone with a good request -

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4249/custom-graphics/

I think my services complement Arfink's services beautifully.

Custom/Modified NES ROM made just for you by me + arfink's Custom NES cartridge = Awesome!

Please, don't hesitate to send me a request.

Serious requests only, please.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 16, 2011 4:06 am)

USA

From what I've seen Arfink offers a fantastic bespoke product at a very reasonable price.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

any chance on getting a pulsar cart? or i better wait on the munch?

Analog wrote:

any chance on getting a pulsar cart? or i better wait on the munch?

I would deffiently wait for munch unless you absolutely need a cart now!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Or you could get a pulsar cart to help support the guy who's making the munch.

^ Mr Big Pockets

GNV / FL / USA
arfink wrote:

Yup, tac.bread is right. Now, the reason I'm offering to do this as custom builds specifically is that most of No Carrier's software is the kind of thing you'll want to customise before you get it made into a cartridge. I'm more than happy to make a cartridge of anything that he wrote that you then customise, and unlike other reproduction services I won't keep hold of your ROM forever and distribute it to other people. Say you use his VegaPlay to make a NES cartridge album and have be burn some copies for you. I won't distribute them to anyone else for any reason, so your work will be safe.

This doesn't jive well with the open source GPL license of my software. Get in touch with me ASAP if this is your plan.