Sydney AUS

ALLCAPS Records Presents:
Death Rave: Chiptune Warehouse Party.
Featuring an 8-Bit Arcade, bringing redundant gaming consoles back to life for one night only.

After recently annihilating Blip Fest in New York, cTrix (Melbourne) will pummel you with low-fi house from his two Commodore Amigas. Guaranteed you won't stay still.

Also fresh from a US tour,  Dot.AY (Brisbane) brings twisted CHIPBASS wobbles and evolving reggaeton rhythms.

Abortifacient and Bankai double team your arse with a back to back versus set of electro, drumstep, and utterly devastating basslines.

Vicious Cyclist's discordant melodies, hard breaks, and positive attitude towards motorists will leave you feeling warm and confused.

godinpants with a little g is a punk. His epic wall of distorted doom bass and gameboy beats will leave your pants heavier.

Straight outta Cronulla, Gentle Hurst prefers YOU.

9pm - 3am
SAT 30 JULY
Midian
23 Sydney St, Marrickville
Near Sydenham Station

Last edited by abortifacient (Jul 17, 2011 12:04 pm)

hardcore, Australia

GENTLE EGG IS PLAYING.

Sydney AUS

The brick egg house.

Sydney, NSW

Are under-18s able to attend?

Melbtown, Lolstralia

YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAHHHHH BRZBASS

melbourne, australia

want

hardcore, Australia

DEATH

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

It is a warehouse, so there should be literally nobody to check an ID. I'm playing another show on the 30th, sadly. But I will do my best to make it along to this after.

Sydney

Bringing you all the latest in ShireXCore

Sydney AUS

I found out from the venue. Under 18s are allowed. However, any under 18s drunk or acting irresponsibly will be kicked out. If you respect the venue, they won't be shutdown, and we'll be able to have more parties in the future. So COME PARTY!!!

Sydney AUS

It wouldn't be that hard to do both 10k's gig and ours. Just a train from Town Hall station to Sydenham. What time is your set 10k?

Sydney AUS

EXCITING PARTY UPDATE:
Beers are $4

Sydney

getting excited!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
abortifacient wrote:

It wouldn't be that hard to do both 10k's gig and ours. Just a train from Town Hall station to Sydenham. What time is your set 10k?

I have no idea. I haven't been given set times yet. I'd say I wouldn't be on too late.

Australia
abortifacient wrote:

cTrix (Melbourne) will pummel you with low-fi house from his two Commodore Amigas

Hahaha!  I'm glad you are giving me your Amiga's :-P  Thanks for hooking me up with gear.  I'm going to do a floppy copy soon and get the set sorted.  I may also be letting loose on a DMG for the first time in too long.  New hard-as-hell material which should be a bit of fun. Do we know set times yet?  Is it something like each artist starting on the hour? Or is it going to try and compact a bit to get us more contingency time at the end?

ad-hell-aide

party hard bros. sweet lineup.