Llanelli, Wales

Sorry, know it's not chip related but does anyone know a reason that soundcloud would stop working on a computer that it previously worked on?
All help would be much appreciated.

uk

Depending on the OS there may be various reasons. The most likely one is the Adobe Flash player for some reason stoped functioning properly. Simple upgrade, or re-install might solve the problem. What is actually not working?

Llanelli, Wales

It just won't load my dashboard, it'll load the login screen, but nothing other than that. I'm running Windows 7 so yeah, could be, but I've updated Flash since then and it still isnt working

uk

What's your browser version? Tried removing the cache and cookies?

Llanelli, Wales

Think it's IE8. Tried that, no difference though hmm

uk

I suggest you try a few other browsers and see if the dashboard works. If you'll have no luck with that, then it might be a site problem (i'm on Win 7 atm using Firefox 3.6 and it seems fine). Some people reported the same problem, google says. Some you might want to dig around that. If another browser will load the site fine, then look carefully in IE settings and other crap.

Best of luck!

Llanelli, Wales

Thank you platforma, have tried it with Chrome, but same problem. I'll look into it.