Hey guys,  I'm a representative from PIGS (Portland Indie Game Squad).  We're a group in Portland dedicated to promoting the indie gaming scene, and chipmusic seems to be a natural extension of that.  We're planning a chiptune concert, but we're looking to make a few contacts before we nail down a venue.  So if you're in or around the Portland area, get in contact with us by posting here, or shoot us an email at pigsquad (at) gmail (dot) com so you'll be first on our list when the event is actually scheduled.

We'd also totally appreciate any advice you guys can lend us, since this is our first time hosting such an event.  If any of your are familiar with chiptune venues that might be available, or resources for getting into contact with more chiptune artists, please let us know!

Last edited by PIGSquad (Jul 22, 2011 9:36 pm)

Shoot me an email and I can forward it to the rest of the Portland crew.

plainflavored (at) gmail (dot) com

portland

word. hit me up!... we got a nice little crew up here.

atekus (at) gmail

San Luis Obispo, CA

PIGS, You guys have a website?

PDX, PDX

I feel one of these threads pops up a few times a year. Anyways. Yeah. Here too!

Last edited by mechlo (Jul 22, 2011 10:52 pm)

Hey guys, president of the PIGSquad here –

@PlainFlavored and greightbit; E-mail's on the way.

@Crystal Labs; www.pigsquad.com will be fully functional within the next 2 weeks.

@mechio; You perform anything live?

Portland

I do live shows, I'd love to play.

Music: https://8bc.org/members/Dos/

daasretro (at) aol.com

Fargo

I'm not from Portland, but how do you guys know which one he's talking about?  There are quite a few, but the major ones are on opposite coasts.  You all might be barking up the wrong tree!  tongue