TX

Finally found $5 to spare. Thanks for making music that is good. I enjoy people who can engage their faith intelligently in their art, so thanks for that as well.

Last edited by Brother Android (Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne

I was enjoying this album again today on a better system, and I could really appreciate the songs more. Coming home to the video was a nice treat! Thanks again. I've been sharing this with friends, and you've earned a permanent spot in my listening rounds.

Florida

Thanks Kinetic. I'm glad you're able to fully appreciate all the sonic elements, haha. I have this weird tick where I MUST completely fill/muddy up the spectrum or the song feels incomplete.

Brother Android wrote:

Finally found $5 to spare. Thanks for making music that is good. I enjoy people who can engage their faith intelligently in their art, so thanks for that as well.

I appreciate it! That's definitely one of my big goals.

Florida

BUMPT

Florida

THIS ALBUM IS NOW ONLY TWO DOLLARS. TWO. DOLLARS. WOW!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

You hands down write the most unique chip I've ever laid ears on. Your blending of styles and the sheer emotional power in all of your songs should be recognized and praised by all. It's all so musically inspiring it's almost painful.

Florida

Thanks 8-Bit-Rex... haha. That's a really REALLY nice compliment. smile

Also... this EP is free for the next week or so. :0)

Matthew Joseph Payne

An excellent and convenient opportunity to put this excellent and enjoyable EP that I already own on my work computer without the hassle of copying it to a thumb drive! Thanks Jay! big_smile