Concord, CA

10 more days, yo, get your submissions in! I think I'm gonna call the compilation "Bit Bounce". We still need some album art for this, anyone wanna submit something?

Submitted a track a bit back for this but I suppose it wasn't danceable enough.

How is this compilation going to be released?

Concord, CA
nerdsome wrote:

Submitted a track a bit back for this but I suppose it wasn't danceable enough.

hmm, actually, I'm not sure I got your track...send it again?

Crackbits wrote:

How is this compilation going to be released?

Well, I'm not quite sure yet. It'll definitely be up in the release forums on 8bc, chipmusic and noichan, I might host it up on my music website too if I ever get around to making it.

Hyperwave: Let me know if you need any help putting this together, I really want to see this all the way through!

Concord, CA

Frostbyte, yeah we desperately need someone to do album artwork. If you can do it, or know someone who can do it, that would be awesome.

I can give it a shot...not pixel art though tongue

Concord, CA

Why the hell not, no one else seems to be stepping up to the plate. All I'd really need is for it to say:

Hyperwave Presents (smaller font)
Bit Bounce (larger font)
(Undecided number) chip dance tracks to move to (smaller font)

...or something like that.

Awesome, I'll give it a shot wink

Paris, France

Oh thanks for the days in bonus, I completely forgot about this, my track is ready to be recorded , so I'll send you this tomorrow smile

Concord, CA

Cool! FYI guys, I'm currently on vacation and won't be able to work on this til Monday. As such, I'm extending the deadline to July 18th!

Concord, CA

Okay guys, I'm no longer taking submissions for this compilation and I'm gonna start working on putting it together. Album art submissions, however are still open.

I'm working on the art right now...mad minimalistic, alright?

Concord, CA

Oh man, that actually looks way cool. I'll shoot you over an email whenever I figure out how many tracks there are total. Can you make a bigger version?

Paris, France

So, no news?