First off is a backlit, biverted clearboy with red nes buttons, includes EMS usb cart (150$)
Next is boxed pocket printer (Japanese version) 30$ plus shipping
finally is a red prosound pocket (with batt cover) 35$

Last edited by 12ianma (Jul 31, 2011 12:36 am)

Is price too high? I could throw in the stock color buttons. Really beautiful backlight for chiptune. looks totally BA all red like this

Price is good, but the battery cover will be a deal breaker for everyone. You should buy a new one or find the original one.

I know:( its killing me, as I lost it installing the backlight. I'll order a new one

Any offers? Lol I have no real attachment to this particular GB as it wasn't one from my childhood:)

Portugal

Maybe you can drop the price a litle bit coz is missing the battery cover. anyways is 80 dolar or euros?

80usd. Thats like 56 euro. And I'm willing to work on a price because of the battery cover.

US, Missouri

have you sold this yet?

Chicago IL

maybe it's just that people don't want to pay 80 bucks for a GBC with a 15 dollar back light and $5 worth of buttons.

This is sold. Sorry I thought I posted that it was. I'm working on another pocket, and would work on a custom one if you want. [email protected]

Bump stuff added

Here's some pics:
(pocket printer is VERY nice and comes with box/manual/cardboard insert)
This is the biverted screen in red DMG case (clear now)

Bump... any offers? Would sell without cart just thought it was a good deal. Please make offers I need moneys so it may go very low

Would anybody want pre inverted pcbs or ready to be backlit pocket screens (with films peeled off)