PDX

It would be nice if it has new 72 pin, otherwise I'll do it.

Also wondering if any are floating around with custom paint, or custom work, like separated channels (if this works worth a shit).

Just something to add some spice next to this boring NES I have sitting here and to utilize a second MIDINES.

philly

*RARE* NES used during "Angry Videogame Nerd" episode 11 when James Rolfe takes a diarrhea dump on the NES - this is in non-working condition and is listed *AS IS* - paypal only

alex_mauer wrote:

*RARE* NES used during "Angry Videogame Nerd" episode 11 when James Rolfe takes a diarrhea dump on the NES - this is in non-working condition and is listed *AS IS* - paypal only

SOLD!!!

TSSBAY01

HAAHAHAHAHAH

Eugene, OR

I have one I was planning to paint... You feel the urge to choose colors and style??  tongue

PDX
capcomposer wrote:

I have one I was planning to paint... You feel the urge to choose colors and style??  tongue

I want!

I want Laromlab's head on it

astral cat
alex_mauer wrote:

lol do want

Eugene, OR

You ever find this?  I just got another one...

PDX
capcomposer wrote:

You ever find this?  I just got another one...

I would love to get a painted NES. How about one inspired by Griff Tannen's BMW?

0R360N

Capcomposer is your man for this considering he could paint that actual bmw.  he can do your NES up in a actual paint booth at the body shop and clear it like a real car finish.

Eugene, OR

Yeah man.  I can perfectly replicate that paintjob on an NES for ya.

PDX
capcomposer wrote:

Yeah man.  I can perfectly replicate that paintjob on an NES for ya.

Do it! PM me whatever you think it will take to get it done.

Thanks!

Seems like a major pain in the ass to do it like this, with lacquered Vermilion over matte black.

Eugene, OR

All done!  smile 

))<>((

ha, that looks legit. Nice one dood.

MA

Nice!!! You did an excellent job, bro!!!!!

Unsubscribe

This makes me want to make a NES backgammon table.