Wheeling, WV

And working on a new release. Some more in veign of my older, minimalist, melodic stuff. Some absurdly repetitive electro stuff. Some absolutely harsh noisy not-melodic-in-the slightest-bit. Some of the previous done with stuff I made.  A Rush cover. It'll be out shortly after the world ends.

What drama did I miss? Is anybody paying me $2,000 to come to their house yet? Has that joke been run to the ground?

Unsubscribe

Yep.

Brazil

Good to see you're well, mate!

Abandoned on Fire

A Rush cover!?!?

Welcome back smile

Wheeling, WV
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Good to see you're well, mate!

Thank you. I've taken some very huge steps.

I also got a dog, and she helps.

And yes, a Rush cover. If you want to challenge your skills in tempo and time signature changes, try doing a Rush song. This is going to be the one thing that probably will take me the longest to finish.

Brazil

YYZ g0g0g0

Milwaukee, WI

Woo!  Welcome back. smile

Wheeling, WV

I am, in fact, working on "YYZ."

Quite frankly, it's a pain in the ass. BUT, it is very educational and it making me a better programmer. Writing isn't my downfall, but timing and making instruments are. It's really the perfect song for that.

If it works out well, I'm thinking of trying to tackle the one song that I think would me more difficult, "La Villa Strangiato."

Wheeling, WV

Also, thank you, thank you, thank you all for all of the well-wishes I received over the year and the few dudes who went out of their way to talk to me and let me vent and offer help. This really is a fantastic community.

Tacoma WA

yo!

glad to hear you are doing well

East Kilbride, Scotland

Who are you again? wink

who?

astral cat
Heosphoros wrote:

who?

no really. who?

Chicago IL

do people know it's okay to leave or come back to a place without announcing it?

Wheeling, WV
Saskrotch wrote:

do people know it's okay to leave or come back to a place without announcing it?

No. We crave attention too much.