Added two MGBs to help fund the build of two DMGs I just obtained...

Red Game Boy Pocket:  Shell in excellent condition aside from slight damage to the stickers.  The screen is almost flawless.  Can hardly see any scratches unless really looking.  Speaker removed and 1/8" prosound installed.  Includes battery cover.  $45 +shipping??

Green Game Boy Pocket:  Shell in excellent condition aside from damage to the stickers.  The screen has scratches but nothing that affects usage.  Speaker removed and 1/8" prosound installed.  Includes battery cover.  Lower cost due to screen condition.  $40 +shipping??
Front of MGBs.
Back of MGBs.
***Both Game Boy Pockets will include an AC power adapter.  Buy both MGBs and receive two AC power adapters.

Greyboy w/ underclock mod:  Unit isn't cosmetically perfect but works perfectly.  No dead pixels.  Includes battery.  Simple switch of the crystals mod.  There is not a switch or pot.
Greyboy w/ underclock mod.

Casio SK-1:  Has Get-LoFi Precision Oscillator installed.  Includes battery cover.  Has scratches and scuffs and the Eb key is wiggly but unit works perfect.
Casio SK-1

Alesis SR-16:  Scroll wheel can be a bit dodgy but otherwise this works perfect.  Some signs of wear.  Will include power supply.

Please email me for pictures of the Alesis SR-16 or LSDJMC2 and offers at nerdsome (((@))) att (((dot))) net

Again, I really need to get rid of this stuff.

Last edited by nerdsome (Aug 8, 2011 7:04 pm)

Prices lowered.  Shipping fees lowered (verified prices with USPS).  Need to get rid of this stuff.

Bumpity bump due to update and also I am anxious to part with this stuff.

matt's mind
the rules wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

this may also help you sell some stuff more quickly wink

I had rough prices listed but nobody even responded so I lowered the prices but still no response.  I put it on ebay with low starting bids and posted the links on here but still, nobody bought it.  I figured my only option is to let others just make offers and take what I can get.  If I am not allowed to post without prices then feel free to just delete this thread and I will just give up I guess......

Fargo

I wish I could help you out, but I'm pretty poor right now.  I don't even know why I check this part of the site right now tongue

Krubbz wrote:

I wish I could help you out, but I'm pretty poor right now.  I don't even know why I check this part of the site right now tongue

Thanks.  A lot of people seem to be in the same boat as us.  That is life I suppose.

Bump for additions.