vancouver, canada

more than a decade ago i was a fairly active ANSI artist for dialup BBSes.  when the BBS scene started to die off, so did my motivation to make ANSI art, but recently i decided it would be fun to get back into it. 

if any of you guys would like an ANSI logo done for you, now's your chance.  here's a collection of logos i did for some current artists a couple of months ago (click to embiggen):

anyway, I think i have some time to crank out another wave of logos (maybe about 4 in total this time), so feel free to make a request and i'll see if i can fit it in.

btw, feel free to ask any n00b questions about ANSI art, i'd be glad to enlighten folks about the nuances of the art form and its particular limitations.

Venezuela

i can exchange you for my pixels if you want :DDDD what you think?
Also, i would LOVE to have my website instead of my LOGO/NAME XDDD cuz is small :X.....

iloveui.com (remember to sign it!!!)

BUT, before anything, just let me know if you would like to do some exchange... i dont want you to work "for free"

Abandoned on Fire

Ah man!  I'd love an alternate version of my blog/label logo if you've got time.  It's the top banner here:

http://datathrash.tumblr.com

Black, white, and orange (FF6600 if you can).  8)

Email is:     holder dot arnie at gmail dot com

EDIT:  without the bandcamp.com logo obviously  tongue

Last edited by egr (Aug 8, 2011 5:15 am)

Wow, those look really good! It'd be great if you could make me a Rouwe logo.

Edit: Probably should have been more specific, would it be possible to make it in a similar style to the "Dragon" part of Dragon Chiptune's logo? I like graffiti look it has. Maybe it could look like actual graffiti on a concrete wall with some paint dripping. As for color maybe something close to the blueish green in my avatar, some white accents would be nice too. I hope I'm not asking for too much and I wish I could offer you something in return, but I can't think of anything. If you want to talk through PM or email just let me know.

Last edited by Rouwe (Aug 8, 2011 9:28 am)

hardcore, Australia

Can you make me a mad ANSI grindcore style band logo that says godinpants
As for nooby questions, what's the least deadly way to do ANSI art?

Last edited by godinpants (Aug 8, 2011 9:42 am)

Liverpool, UK

Hey man, a CDKr footer logo would be amaze, if you have time that is! 
(w 926 × h 298)

http://calmdownkidder.com/records/footer-images

Thanks big_smile

Sydney, NSW

I'd like one for the header of my site.
Something looking really cliche, but readable.

Also, a nice background image would be nice. Something glitchy that would look cool if it was constantly tiled.

SWorry if I'm being too vague. I can specify whatever else you want if you ask smile

Brazil

Gonna ask this too!

The header of my website is 600x100, but if it keep under 700 is really ok.

For a moment I confused ANSI with ASCII. They are diferent, right?

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Aug 8, 2011 12:52 pm)

Unsubscribe

TCTD would love one!