Unsubscribe

Congats guys.. looking good!

East Kilbride, Scotland

I've contributed information on the Scottish side of things. Thanks for putting up this site. It's a great idea.

Brazil

Gonna copy my page from the 8bc wiki, is that ok?

California

Instaban

Tokyo, Japan

I didn't even know this existed, so I was real surprised to find such a detailed page on myself.

Thanks!!

San Francisco :P

Wonder who put my album up, I'm just some no-name-kid xD

Abandoned on Fire

I would delete this spam page myself but... uh... I don't know how.  tongue

http://www.chipaedia.com/Beneficial_adv … y_Swinford

Whitley Bay, England

Yeah, I noticed my album's up there too! Pretty stoked big_smile
Awesome idea, I really hope this continues to grow!

good idea. ill add some help when the site return from maintenance.

Venezuela

awesome (acutally is down cuz of matain), but... im lookign forward to this...

You guys are thinking to add more Netlables.websites???, like Ubik, mp3death, botb, etc????
pretty nice and laborious thumbs up for you guys

The site is down at the moment because someone ran a bot which wiped random pages, we are adding some better spam control.

I have mainly been concentrating on keeping up to date with album releases but I have created pages for labels, artists and software. It's up to you what you add, I am "more content the better" rather than just a select bunch.

Cool stuff! Thanks for doing all this Lossy!

Venezuela
Lossy wrote:

It's up to you what you add, I am "more content the better" rather than just a select bunch.

Awesome, im up to add some stuff there :X once is up. I'm part of the "botb family", that's why i ask. I will probably be adding information about sites/artist that "nobody care much about". Since there are MANY good artists at botb and around that have and havent release music disc but has great music.  This site will be EPIC big_smile, thx again

Whitley Bay, England

haha it was pretty sweet to meet you last week dude!

Also, I'll definitely be contributing a page about White Sleeve Collective and stuff when it's back up smile

e.s.c. wrote:

if anyone is bored and wants to add my stuff, thatd be awesome..

San Francisco

if you guys need some back up let me know if i cant help you guys out. this is a great idea.