one track recorded / played in live mode.

just a demo. more stuff keeps being added to it. mainly put this up to direct people to when booking me but feel free to listen and enjoy.

http://faceblaster.bandcamp.com/

Last edited by FACE BLASTER (Aug 11, 2011 11:07 am)

Katowice, Poland

Harsh stuff, I would add more leads (high-tones) and reduce this percussion; or at least turn it to more subtle drums instead of boom boom boom wink.

Some nice parts, but in my humble opinion there are lacks in the melodic solutions and harmony, melody leads a bit to the nowhere, but it has own charm, I suppose there are plenty people liking such raw composition style wink.

That's my review after 12 minutes, I will listen it to the end but I guess mentioned by me things won't change smile.

Greetings.

thanks for the input - like i mentioned i'm constantly changing things around and adding things so input is awesome to get. thanks for the listen!

Montclair, NJ

Is that a noise channel kick I'm hearing? Also, mtc... montclair... Relation??

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Nice sounds on the leads, that V command delivers well!

take care of that kick (at the beggining) doesn't work too well in my opinion.

perhaps i'm an asshole, but it drags on the same sequences over and over and becomes a little boring at times.

tight it up!

@A versus B - yeah that's a noise kick (and pulse kick in the beginning) .. and no relation

@analog - i think after the first 5 minutes or so i took care of the redundancy .. but was unsure what to / where to add things in the first part of the "song" (mix).  were you referring to the first part of the song or later on?

either way - thanks for the input / listens!