Amsterdam

I like it. ROUGH.

I'm wondering: why would you only want to make your music streamable for a limited time?

Last edited by DS-10 Dominator (Aug 14, 2011 3:59 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
DS-10 Dominator wrote:

I like it. ROUGH.

I'm wondering: why would you only want to make your music streamable for a limited time?

This was a preview for a CD that's coming out soon.

Los Angeles, CA

egr gets it smile
The CD will be out in a few weeks. There will be bonus material.

buffalo, NY

YAY looking forward to the release

Amsterdam
Wizwars wrote:

egr gets it smile

I meant it a little differently: even when the CD is out, why would you not make it streamable?
I'm always wondering if that might HURT sales or actually ENCOURAGE sales. I think it works positively, because there is so much music out there, you only buy what you truly know and like...?

Last edited by DS-10 Dominator (Aug 15, 2011 9:59 am)

Poland

nice smile

Los Angeles, CA
DS-10 Dominator wrote:
Wizwars wrote:

egr gets it smile

I meant it a little differently: even when the CD is out, why would you not make it streamable?
I'm always wondering if that might HURT sales or actually ENCOURAGE sales. I think it works positively, because there is so much music out there, you only buy what you truly know and like...?

I'm sure that I'll have a streaming / downloadable option once the CD is released. I tend to use CD sales at shows and online sales for...online. If given the option, I think most people will download music (even if they have to pay) rather than buy CDs. Plus it's usually cheaper.