United Kingdom

Hey Chipmusic,

Possibly holding an event in my town located in the Forest of Dean.

I have some local DJ's that will be spinning some vinyl's and I am looking for musicians that would be interested in playing live. I am looking for any Chiptuners or lo-fi electro artists that are going to be about during then. This will be the first event of it's kind to happen within this area and the musical palette is wide within the area.

Details of the event etc... will be provided once necessary arrangements have been confirmed.

If you live near the Forest of Dean area and your interested in participating send me a message.

The event date is suspected to happening during the start of December.

_-Samwave-_

Liverpool, UK

Oh hai sup - would it be a weekend?

uk

If I still will be in Gloucester by that time I will be happy to come along. Can't guarantee playing live though, not enough mad skillz yet.

United Kingdom

Yep would would be on a weekend.

Bristol, UK

I live in the Forest of Dean, i'd be up for playing.

Middlesbrough UK

It is a 4 hour drive for me, but if I had somewhere to crash I'd be up for it depending entirely though on the date smile

United Kingdom

Awesome, just bumping this thread for more awareness. Will get into contact with artists once venue has been arranged. Thanks!

United Kingdom

I can happily say this event seems to be in the clear.

Still looking for more artists, send me a message and I'll get in contact with you shortly.

To all of the other artists that have applied Emails will be sent when the Venue arrangements have been made with the owner.

United Kingdom

Final bump for any more artists interested.

Liverpool, UK

GONNA MOSH SO HARD Y'ALL

United Kingdom

YOU KNOWS IT BRO!

New York City

Well someone wrote and never got an answer, yo tongue