Stupid hurricane destroyed my power. Had to leave. Anyone else get hit bad?

Rhode Island

Ya it knocked out my Internet for a bit. Had to rough it for a couple hours

matt's mind

stupid hurricane washed away part of my state the tv says hmm

Really? We lost all of our food and all the lights went out while I was on the toilet. Sleeping was the first time I ever felt claustrophobic haha, I couldn't see literally anything. I brought my backlit gameboy to bed with me, it made me feel safer hahahaha.

The Hollow Earth

My sympathies to all you folks on the East Coast. Hang in there! We don't want things to get to the point where we have to be putting together a benefit compilation for you all.

Lol I'd love that! Hurricane Chiptunes...I already wrote a dubstep track dedicated to the storm wink

Whitley Bay, England

Let's all just cover Song Of Storms from OoT and be done with it

Had some lights flickering last night, but that was it.

Thankfully not, just had some short storms here in FL. smile

Just had a flickering light...i hope this gets fixed. My area could be out for a few more days, or it could be fixed tomorrow. There really isn't any information.

Thank god we have  enough electricity to flush the toilet and brush our teeth. That was close.

Florida

Our fence blew away and our big shed/barn in the back yard was completely flattened. In addition, a big oak tree in our yard fell across the street and our neighbors got a pole in their windshield.*

* in 2004, in Florida, Hurricane Charley

Brooklyn NY US
Frostbyte wrote:

Thank god we have  enough electricity to flush the toilet and brush our teeth. That was close.

?

IL, US
Bit Shifter wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

?

exactly

Sweeeeeeden
Bit Shifter wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

?

Maybe he's living in a remote house with a backup battery and his own water pump?

It was a joke haha.

The topic title made me think you were a superhero or something