Hey, yes, I know they are taking orders tomorrow for these, but I don't have the whole $500. I'm fine with the grayscale or regular, doesn't matter.

I am able to trade a microkorg and $100!  I doubt anyone has this, but its worth a try, right?

Please email me:

[email protected]

hardcore, Australia

Build an arduinome, it's not that hard, works out cheaper, and you feel cool for building it yourself.

I would if I had the time to learn how to, trust me, haha.

Unsubscribe

If you have $100, why not get a used launchpad?

Unsubscribe

http://post.monome.org/comments.php?DiscussionID=6245

I'm not really the Ableton user, but thanks for the suggestion!

I'll have the full payment before the next batch is released, so I'll just wait.

The Launchpad isn't restricted to just Ableton anymore tongue

San Angelo, TX

i have a launchpad ninto, email me back tonight and we may be able to work something out, havent used ableton in forever.

San Angelo, TX
Screamforme99 wrote:

i have a launchpad ninto, email me back tonight and we may be able to work something out, havent used ableton in forever.

i realise this isnt what your looking for, but... just giving you an option, its a really reliable and nice peice of equipment though.

Unsubscribe

I guess you didnt look at my link.

At the time I wrote the message, I just slightly skimmed it. I'm going into more research about nonome, but I'm a bit iffy, and I'm not sure why...

I'll definitely keep an open mind for this, although it seems the monome is much more beautifully constructed, and sounds nicer.

...but that might just be from examples that I've seen? I haven't heard any of the ambient experimental stuff from the launchpad that I've seen with the monome. Like I said, I'll continue researching and get more solid facts.

(You can tell I'm not really a pro at this)

@Screamforme99: I'll research it more, I'll be sure to remember your name if I ever wish to buy it. C:

EDIT: I shouldn't have worded it like that. I do understand that neither actually make noise, they control programs that do.

Last edited by someonesomewhere (Sep 10, 2011 12:54 am)

Unsubscribe

Yea so my point was, the launchpad i a 99$ 64 button grid controller, think of it that way and I think the benfits versus a monome become clear, at least until you get more into the scene.

Europa surfing on the monolith

I'd get a launch pad if I were you (especially if you are new to any of this..), I own a monome256, they do not work straight out of the box like you would believe them to, they require additional run time software as well as quite a bit of programming before any actual usage can be made of one.

Just sayin...

West Yorks, UK

yeah man if you dont entirely get what they do, which you dont as you say the monome looks like it sounds better than a launchpad, then you should drop $100 on a launchpad and use the monome (nonome?) emulator for it, rather than dropping $500 for something it may take you weeks to configure (some apps can be a bitch) or may not get on with (loads of peeps i know went in for a 64 then sold it on cz they couldnt just plug it in and play.)