FlashHeart

Come see FlashHeart (a band featuring Natty and Popstar) at a gallery opening in Jersey City. It's at a wonderful DIY space with cheap booze and there's a Barcade a few blocks away for pre/post-gig drinking and game-playing.

This is a show in front of a non-chip audience and we'd love it if you all came out to support us and show them how we party.

New Yorkers: If you're badass enough to travel all the way to Philly for 8Static there's no good reason not to take a half-hour subway ride to Jersey City, right? Let's do this!

"GATHERINGS" - New work by Kirkland Bray

Friday September 9
58 Gallery
58 Coles Street
Jersey City, NJ

Also on view Friday 9/9/11 in conjunction with JC Fridays 8-12pm with special live music performances by:

Flash Heart 8pm
Defending Champs 9pm

This new series of paintings continues to explore the relationship between man and environment and how humans can be just as integral a part of our landscape as nature.

Recap:
Thurs 9/8 7-10pm
Fri 9/9 8-12

www.kirklandbray.com
www.fifty8.com

Directions:
58 Gallery is easily accessible to/from NYC by PATH train. Enter the PATH station on 6th AVe. at 33rd, 23rd, 14th, 9th, Christopher St., or World Trade in Manhattan and exit at Grove St. in Jersey City. Take a short walk up Newark Ave., make a right onto Coles St. The gallery is between 3rd and 4th Streets.

Last edited by Natty (Sep 1, 2011 4:40 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

This sounds like the kind of shit I could get down with. I wish I could teleport to the other side of the country for a day!

Well I'm busy that day, but still. I hope this works out as awesome as it sounds!

Australia

Natty - you know I'd be there if I were in the States my friend.  Have a great gig though.  I still have your last one recorded! (was meant to get the desk tape of you to mix the crowd recording with... no matter, I'm sure you've changed your set 10 fold since the last performance I saw!!)

Have a great time and good luck!!

New York City

Photos from the show are posted www.chiptography.com