Evening ladies and gentlemen! Let me present to you: "Chillax" by Spöka!

Here are four kick ass chill instrumental hip hop tracks that will bring you the bliss you're craving for!

"These four songs were made in a period of being frustrated by the limitations that a Gameboy's 4 channels provide. I always loved Hiphop, especially the instrumental kind because there is no distraction caused by words and in that way solely focussing on the music becomes more easy. Listen to these songs when you're reading, studying, sitting on the train to work/school, relaxing, loving life or just in a musiclistening mood.

Thanks,
Tim Saldén-Wagner/Spöka"

Give it a go! GO HERE JAUU

ALSO since it's the premiere release of Hemligkaka, check this out:

The netlabel HEMLIGKAKA is opening today, with Chillax as it's first album!
We are a small independent net- and eventually casette- and cd-label based in sweden, with taste for somewhat strange, good music. Many of you people here have projects beyond the chip thing, and we might just want some of that! (don't get me wrong here, chip's perfectly perfect too ... if it's not the overall general stuff you hear. The keyword here is HIPSTER).

The team consists of me (Musho), Spöka and Holy Konni! We'll work from the snowy kingdom that is sweden with bringing you the best out of the best!

Hit us up anytime on http://hemligkaka.net/ and drop a demo or something! Love~~~~

Last edited by Holy Konni (Sep 7, 2011 6:32 pm)

Florida

Makes me think of Perdition City era Ulver. Stuff like Lost in Moments. Very good. Thanks for posting.

Turku, FIN

This goes nicely with my morning coffee smile

Wherever
Jay Tholen wrote:

Makes me think of Perdition City era Ulver. Stuff like Lost in Moments. Very good. Thanks for posting.

Glad you like it! I have to check out Ulver then! ;D

KeFF wrote:

This goes nicely with my morning coffee smile

That was my intention big_smile Thanks for listening!

Finland

Good stuff!

smile glad people enjoy this

Wherever
DKSTR wrote:

Good stuff!

Glad you liked it! big_smile

Ciudad de méxico, MX

this is very nice! congrats!

Thank you Analog! what an honor smile

liverpool - uk

I'm gonna check this out, does the spoka name come from the ikea ghost light thing?

Wherever
Analog wrote:

this is very nice! congrats!

Great to hear that from you! Thanks.

And yes, it's from the IKEA light. Although it actually means something too. ;D

hahahaha i didnt know you took it from there big_smile