gonna scale that castle

Brunswick, GA USA

From the overheard rumors department:

Expect extra sections for no expansions or "classical" (no dpcm) entries, or a byte limit, or some combination...

Good luck and hope to see you.

FINALLY

chunter wrote:

From the overheard rumors department:

Expect extra sections for no expansions or "classical" (no dpcm) entries, or a byte limit, or some combination...

Good luck and hope to see you.

That is great! I hope this happens. It would eliminate all these SuperNSF/excessive expanded songs shadowing the 2A03 only entries.

Last edited by Heosphoros (Sep 13, 2011 5:07 pm)

Michigan

Excited! This will be My first nsf comp

Venezuela

YES, YES, YES, YES, YEAAYS AYSA SKAYS ASLYASY :DDDDDD

YES!

YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

California

another Decembinator

GNV / FL / USA

Yes! I love seeing n00bs pwned by the Japanese year after year!

Joliette, QC, Canada
NO CARRIER wrote:

hahaha so true ! XD

Venezuela
NO CARRIER wrote:

Woots? this is not really true. Atleast in ORIGINAL section in the last few years. Actually there are more noobs (ppl not from japan XD) in TOP 10. If you mean just the first place in original/cover, your probably right, but if you look at the top 10, you will noticed many "n00bs" in the last compos (specially the last 4).

Hope this year many ppl participe and we can have fun listen to the tracks, like all the last years!.

GNV / FL / USA
ui wrote:
NO CARRIER wrote:

Woots? this is not really true. Atleast in ORIGINAL section in the last few years. Actually there are more noobs (ppl not from japan XD) in TOP 10. If you mean just the first place in original/cover, your probably right, but if you look at the top 10, you will noticed many "n00bs" in the last compos (specially the last 4).

Hope this year many ppl participe and we can have fun listen to the tracks, like all the last years!.

Yeah, I know! I was just trolling. However, I know at least one n00b that is gonna be pwned...

wink

Venezuela

Don....

XyNo wrote:

hahaha so true ! XD

/\ that!!!! jajajajajaj

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj........ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (i really laught that much and loud)  jajajajaajajaj, foker!!!!

that remind me this...

Last edited by ui (Oct 29, 2011 11:58 pm)

I was tied in fifth with tadpole last year. n00bs win top 5!

California

Im shootn for 15th