Brazil

Back to the basics, some synthpop songs for traffic, subways and trips to the beach.

You can stream on bandcamp and if you are feeling generous donate to download.

BANDCAMP

The Mountains

I listened to it briefly because this thread had 0 responses. Every song is really repetitive and your vocals aren't creating any sort of melody so much as you are just basically talking your lyrics. Sorry, not my thing.

Brazil

Don't worry, people always say that to me but my favorite vocalist is Mark E Smith, so I kinda take that as a compliment. I'm not in any way interested in being the best vocalist in the world, I just do what I like to.

Thanks to listening anyway smile

Florida

I thought the music had potential in a krautrock-y sort of way... but the vocals definitely need work. I know the style you're going for... but you need more expression/passion behind them. They don't convince. And I think you need to compress/EQ them a little more.

Brazil

They were recorded live, I'm thinking of recording the vocals next time and put it in the piggy so I can bitchrush it.
Thanks, man. I don't deny it's a half assed vocal recording, but I'm going to exercise it.

Unsubscribe

I really like it, but ive been listening to tons of third and fourth tier new wave post punk stuff lately. I think the vox are fine, and you are way better singer than most people trying to do the ian curtis jr thing. Just had some crappy eventidesqe verb to it and you nailed the sound.

São Paulo, Brazil
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Don't worry, people always say that to me but my favorite vocalist is Mark E Smith, so I kinda take that as a compliment.

Ah c'mon Kurt. Let The Fall out of this. smile This argument "dylan sings shit and look where he is now" is a bunch of crap. And I already offered my home studio for recording and processing your vocals, so enough with teh weening excuses!

Brazil
PULSELOOPER wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Don't worry, people always say that to me but my favorite vocalist is Mark E Smith, so I kinda take that as a compliment.

Ah c'mon Kurt. Let The Fall out of this. smile This argument "dylan sings shit and look where he is now" is a bunch of crap. And I already offered my home studio for recording and processing your vocals, so enough with teh weening excuses!

You never said that to me! Next time you will be bothered by my whining voice over your stereo!

And thanks, Peter! i've been listening to Silicon Teens these days, maybe I get that sound next time.

Also i wasn't expecting such a buzz now, it's kinda weird.

São Paulo, Brazil
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

You never said that to me! Next time you will be bothered by my whining voice over your stereo!

I fucking told you. And you'd have remembered that if you weren't hanging with teh Glicério crackheads all the time.