IL, US

lol, did your love of "fancy" characters break the link?

Los Angeles
µB wrote:
Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in ... on line 38 Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf
Next
]: Too few arguments in ... on line 52

fuck man, you got too many songs.

Los Angeles

ps its fixed. and it was your name.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

This new shit is tight

liking new home page, but it def took me for a spin at first.

worried about how it will look on mobile

vancouver, canada

AAH new layout

i like this.  i no longer have to launch a bigass wall of tabs for each forum category to see the latest posts.

any other cool changes on the way?

Los Angeles
bryface wrote:

AAH new layout

i like this.  i no longer have to launch a bigass wall of tabs for each forum category to see the latest posts.

NO.

Los Angeles
trash80 wrote:
bryface wrote:

AAH new layout

NO.

maybe i lied

Brazil

Why did you took off the recent posts button? sad
Now I'm lost without it.

Melbtown, Lolstralia
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Why did you took off the recent posts button? sad
Now I'm lost without it.

REALLY?!?! go to the front page

Brazil

Everything too clumsy on the frontpage. I like one page with my recent topic so I can look and never click in any.

But really, I think it's too messed on the frontpage and the forum posts should get a different place.

Los Angeles
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Everything too clumsy on the frontpage. I like one page with my recent topic so I can look and never click in any.

But really, I think it's too messed on the frontpage and the forum posts should get a different place.

Cant please everyone. you could always just bookmark http://chipmusic.org/forums/search/recent/

Will place it back in if the demand is there. Let's see how this plays out. smile

Last edited by Trash80 (Sep 19, 2011 11:14 am)

A gray world of dread
trash80 wrote:

ps its fixed. and it was your name.

Thank you!

I'm special! big_smile

Also, the Recent button was the one I used most often. I like that you made it into home- just a thought, would it be possible to declutter the front page a bit by making a Forums button that has a drop down? Likewise, you could make the Music button drop down the filter options.

Ignore this if that is a horrible design idea, because I have no idea how to create good GUIs

Unsubscribe

Oh I see what you did now with recent posts. Seems like a more cluttered front page now, but I'll painfully retrain my muscle memory.

Last edited by herr_prof (Sep 19, 2011 12:04 pm)

for what it's worth i like the new front page a lot. but maybe i enjoy info overloads more than others.

so i've noticed now sort of braille looking dots appearing next to members' names after listening to their track. is = to play count, or something?

Last edited by Battle Lava (Sep 19, 2011 1:27 pm)

Westfield, NJ

eh