Chepachet, Rhode Island

I'm sure many of you know about this, but for those who don't...here's your new favorite free flash game:

"Test Subject Green" (just google it).

It seriously left me speechless.

EDIT: So apparently there are more to the series...seems I'm a bit behind.  Nonetheless...this shit's fun.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Sep 18, 2011 12:42 am)

The Central Coast, Australia

Got addicted and sat up until 4am playing through the entire thing.

Wellington, New Zealand

I hate most nitrome games. There are a few good ones (Parasite, Aquanauts) but the new ones are really bad becauase they've gotten new people to help work on them. The test subject games are really slow paced and it takes ages for the character to jump or to finish a level.

i think nitrome games are very pretty, but the gameplay is shit

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
Holy Konni wrote:

i think nitrome games are very pretty, but the gameplay is shit

Literally all this. Fault Line is the only game I bothered finishing I think, I just think they get dull as after about five minutes of playin'

The Central Coast, Australia
Apricorn wrote:

I hate most nitrome games. There are a few good ones (Parasite, Aquanauts) but the new ones are really bad becauase they've gotten new people to help work on them. The test subject games are really slow paced and it takes ages for the character to jump or to finish a level.

I noticed the slow jumping last night when I was playing it. However the first time I was playing Test Subject Green earlier in the week the animation was much more consistant. eg. not slowing down mid jump.

Liverpool, UK

http://www.nitrome.com/games/testsubjectgreen/ here's a link because OP is a bellend who doesn't get how forums work.