I did a quick search for this before posting but turned up no results - which is surprising, since everyone in the European chipmusic scene is very excited about this! Here's what the creators have to say:

The purpose of this documentary is to spread the existence of a different musical universe, based on the use of computers and consoles of the 8bits age among the general public. This will be done from a European perspective focus on multiculturalism and youth associations.

People from all over Europe have been interviewed already, with tons of gig footage and recordings to go along with them...all in all, both a veritable treat for hardened chipmusic fanatics and an excellent introductions to it all!

Watch the trailer.
http://europein8bits.com

New York City

I love it.

astral cat

big up da stevens massive tho

Eanske, Holland

likewise, the filming is excellent and very tastfully done !

UK

Awesome, very nicely done.

Sydney AUS

heart So awesome. Great to see the spaniards!

doesn't seem like a lot of known european guys are in this at all.

that's exactly how I felt when I glanced at it

This would not be possible without the support and collaboration of all of you.

Family thank you very much

4mat wrote:

I think that's fair to say at the moment, but at risk of sounding ridiculously defensive they're still travelling and getting footage so I'd imagine that by the time it's finished there'll be a good cross section of European musicians. They're also open to suggestions...

Turku, FIN

NO FINLAND!? WTF!`!`!?

No, seriously great stuff smile

Whitley Bay, England

Seems pretty cool, though yeah, it seems to have totally missed out any of the bigger people in the Euro scene.
Regardless, I have no doubt it'll be an awesome documentary to watch! Can't wait to see it!

Hopefully they don't delete it and have to re-edit it, as with Reformat The Planet, haha

Unsubscribe
TraceKaiser wrote:

Seems pretty cool, though yeah, it seems to have totally missed out any of the bigger people in the Euro scene.

You can never win big_smile

São Paulo, Brazil

looks awesome. looking foward to watch this.

Stevens wrote:
4mat wrote:

I think that's fair to say at the moment, but at risk of sounding ridiculously defensive they're still travelling and getting footage so I'd imagine that by the time it's finished there'll be a good cross section of European musicians. They're also open to suggestions...

So is Stevens, as part of the production of this documentary I can say that we have not even reached half of the project and any advice and input is welcome.

eu8bit (at) gmail.com

thanks

4mat wrote:

Sell out