Specs:

MiniTower case *NEW*
w/ power supply *NEW*
Pentium II 400 mhz
256mb of ram
6 gig hard drive
52x cd-rom drive *NEW*
Sound Blaster AWE32 with onboard ram.
MS-DOS 7.1 (I'll include the install disk that I made)
Keyboard *NEW*
Mouse *NEW*

I will include the monitor for no extra charge if the buyer is local!

Trackers:

Adlib Tracker II
Amusic101
Fast Tracker 2
Impulse Tracker
Nerd Tracker 2
Scream Tracker 3
Rad Tracker

I put all the ST-XX sample disks on it as well as some other samples, and my latest Adlib Tracker II mini album, "For My Friends." So you are all set up to check out my songs, as well as intruments I made. ALSO!!!! I have put on the soundtrack for JAZZ JACK RABBIT in module form of course... So you can play the songs back as they are meant to be heard!! (with scream tracker 3, impulse tracker, etc)

Games (adandonware):

Alien Carnage
Boppin
Bio Menace
Beneath a Steel Sky
Electro Man

Graphics stuff:

Acid Warp
Adraw
GFX2

Every program/game is configured and set up to run at full potential. I went over everything, and its all good.

And I will be here to help the person who buys this with any questions/installs/upgrades too... Anytime you have questions, just email me!

!!!!WE NEED MORE FM/MS-DOS COMPOSERS!!!!

$150

NOTE: I wil also throw in that monitor in the picture for free if the buyer is local!!

=============

Atari 1040ST

Powers up fine, displays fine, I just dont have a mouse to further test it. Includes a power chord.

$50

AIM: opl3GEEK
Email: [email protected]

or PM here.

-Carl

Last edited by O2star (May 9, 2011 7:08 pm)

Ciudad de méxico, MX

i'm not buying, but i can only say

Reality adlib tracker heart

pd: i'm very far to buy, but i really need a desktop opl3 with a true Soundblaster adlib compatible. better start searching!... don't you sell the audio card only?

Last edited by Analog (May 7, 2011 8:02 am)

Planet Zaxxon

I have some other sb16 cards.. but I am holding on to them to build more machines with.. I think.

Minneapolis

Hmm, I have an OPL3 card and a machine it'll probably work in. Now if only I knew how to compose...

Milwaukee, WI

Man, if DOS wasn't so whack to me.  Do you still want a STE btw?

NJ

theta_frost, you can get a windows 9598/me (fuck a me) machine with a compatible sound card and run adlibtracker via the ms-dos prompt if that's easier for ya

Chicago IL

i just wanted to mention that i also have a comment that has nothing to do with buying anything here. hi fives guys!

Planet Zaxxon
Theta_Frost wrote:

Man, if DOS wasn't so whack to me.  Do you still want a STE btw?

I have an STE now.. Just havent really used it yet.. heh and arfink.. WE KNOW YOU CAN COMPOSE KNOCK IT OFF!

Milwaukee, WI
facundo wrote:

theta_frost, you can get a windows 9598/me (fuck a me) machine with a compatible sound card and run adlibtracker via the ms-dos prompt if that's easier for ya

That might be feasible, I have used Adlib some in DOSBox.  Back on topic!  Buy this stuff!

NJ

side note - o2star WILL help, he's not just all talk! i didn't even buy anything from him and he helped me guide me in the right direction as to what i needed! YAY CARL!

but seriously, buy that desktop unit and start making awesome music.

Planet Zaxxon

Thanks facundo..... and these things are still for sale! The dos computer is still all the same specs, but I have now added a zip drive though.. Hit me up if interested please!!!

Wherever

Argh, if only I would live in glorious US of A... sad