Brazil

At 2:10 and more after.

Did anyone knew about this?

New York City

Who cares about the gooch.... BUNDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile

Godzilladelph

LEMME SEE YOU POP DAT PUSSY GURRRRRL

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

gooch side by side with fooies.

#nailedit

Unsubscribe

I hope they got a Brazilian dollahrs.

dam hot bitches

Unsubscribe

yakity sax> goochity sax

San Francisco

those women are what my dreams are made of.

São Paulo, Brazil

dammit kurt, do something better than watching this piece of crap.

Brazil

I lol at the program.

At least you guys don't understand a thing the girls say.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

brazilian sudaka ass heart

Last edited by Analog (Sep 27, 2011 12:05 am)

Neo Jersey

OH, i thought you meant they were actually ON the show. that would have been very entertaining - not that this wasn't. Also, is this program exclusively just hot bitches and random dudes going down a massive slip n slide? or is there like more to the show then this? i hope not.

Brazil

There's more to the show: random jokes, parodies of some brazilian tv shows and hot girls. And stupid jokes. They even do a sketch trying to imitate Jackass. I find it funny. But no gooch.

And i thought people would think that, but that's part of the fun (to me).

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

There's more to the show: random jokes, parodies of some brazilian tv shows and hot girls. And stupid jokes. They even do a sketch trying to imitate Jackass. I find it funny.

Wrong. It's actually an important piece in the huge political gear of making brazilian people even dumber and more stupid.

Brazil
PULSELOOPER wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

There's more to the show: random jokes, parodies of some brazilian tv shows and hot girls. And stupid jokes. They even do a sketch trying to imitate Jackass. I find it funny.

Wrong. It's actually an important piece in the huge political gear of making brazilian people even dumber and more stupid.

I can't say otherwise. I have that conscience.

Still, they play gooch while showing asses. And I'm not even a huge fan of gooch.