Brazil

Whoa, wtf?!?! This is an soft upgrade? DOWNLOADING NOW!

Edit: shit, the link is down. sad I would use to mix stuff!

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Oct 11, 2011 10:42 pm)

Chalices of the Past's WIZARDZZZ is wicked. He might have contributed to this thread but I'm quite amazed that no-one's shifted the spotlight onto Matt Nida's stuff. Language Barrier is one of the most strangely emotional songs I've heard in this scene. Truly amazing.

Last edited by Stevens (Oct 11, 2011 11:09 pm)

I think the Hexawe compo tracks display some really good uses of lgpt... Especially the "One" compo which allowed only one sample to be used for the track. Casiocrack and Dunknesfunk were really good too!

Milwaukee, WI

I'm gonna release a few lgpt tunes soon.  But I'm no master. ;_;

San Francisco
bleo wrote:

Probably OT here and more apt for the piggy tracker thread, but I tried the 512 RAM thinger on my dingoo (http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoonity … egaram512/) and it worked, thus making the dingoo the most huge sample ready piggy handheld build.

so what does this thing do? speed shit up or something? or is it just more space to load bigger files?

Last edited by wedanced (Oct 13, 2011 2:42 am)

Unsubscribe
wedanced wrote:

or is it just more space to load bigger files?

If anything it might be a littler slower dpeending on the rating of your memory card. LARGE samples though!

IL, US

fuck, now i want a dingoo sad

San Francisco

aaaaawwwwww yeah!!!! i just got 2 new dingoos too. i will have to give this a go.