Finland

Listen/Download/Comment:
http://soundcloud.com/dkstr/dkstr-the-dirt-tape

Hello people! This is some new stuff from me for your boomboxes and walkmans for this summer. 33 minutes of my new material in raw, noisy mix played live (hardware only). I like my previous albums still much, but problem is that the songs are kinda difficult to play live so that it would be interesting for me and audience. So these songs are made with liveplaying in mind. They still are very much in evolving progress but I wanted to share this because I have gigs coming and I want to have something up what I'm going to play.

Cover art by my good buddies Kef, VJ Ihmelaama & Fossa.

Last edited by DKSTR (May 9, 2011 10:59 pm)

New York City

DKSTR heart

Finland

Akira<3

I'll upload the track again, there was weird drop of audio in the first one. Soundcloud has removed replace track-function from regular users, shiit..hopefully the link stays the same.

Edit: Now its fixed, had somehow turned the track off for one second in Live tongue  Oh yeah, its easy to notice the points where I clipped out just some jamming to keep the mix shorter, but basically I'm prepared to play these songs (+ couple of other ones) however I want in what ever order and mash them up too pretty easily.

Last edited by DKSTR (May 10, 2011 12:13 am)

Brooklon

This is damn fresh.

Finland

Thanks man!

England

oh man I have so much music to catch up on!

Vienna
Note! wrote:

This is damn fresh.

fresh is the word! whats the song from minute 28 on?-really digging this joint!

Finland
Rico Z wrote:
Note! wrote:

This is damn fresh.

fresh is the word! whats the song from minute 28 on?-really digging this joint!

Haha, thats my take on summer house/whatever kind of song with lots of cowbells. It has a really long buildup that you can hear littlebit before 28:00 or so but I cut out for sake of keeping this shorter.

BTW, your IV & Extended Module Jam have been on heavy rotation for me for whole year, nice to hear you like this!

New York City

Heard this profoundly last night during dinner, it's awesome, just as I thought.

Finland

http://dkstr.bandcamp.com/ Its on teh bandcamp now too. New shit with possible real label behind it coming soon!