Gus and Elliot explore the more obscure edges of electronic music, bringing listeners mental breakcore, strangely life-affirming ambient electronics and a mix of anything in between.

Me and Elliot (Promoter of Extreme Rinse Only, a rave night in London which has staged artists like weyheyhey!! and Amen-Tal and soon to host Pulselooper I believe!) are producing a weekly radio show for Goldsmiths' radio station, Wired. The remit's fairly broad, but from the very first show there'll be tons of VGM, chipmusic, related stuff (anything from Ceephax to My Little Airport) and music that'll appeal to anyone familiar with more leftfield electronica (early Warp/Rephlex/Skam/Planet Mu/the list is virtually endless...).

We also have 15 minute guest live slots every week. This week we'll have the Parliamentalist, and anyone who wants to play a future show is welcome to message me here or at stevenosurname [at] gmail [dot] com. Likewise, you have music you want us to play, show us! We're pretty open minded.

It's every Friday at 7PM. You can listen here and all previous shows will be uploaded...somewhere!

England

i want you to play some sane breakcore