DE TRT

Can anyone do that?
It'd be cool.

but if not, 8bc is fine.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I would buy one, but I already pay for my own, and not enough people use vent tbh

BK

there is a chipmusic vent server? haha

Los Angeles, CA

Couldn't you guys just use Skype? It's worked well enough with me and my friends over the past few years, I have the worlds shittiest internet connection (just a step above dial up) and other than the occasional drops, no problems.

I mean, I've never used vent so I don't get the appeal.

BK

which is why you don't understand the appeal haha. honestly, there isn't any. it's just so... i don't even know, GLORIOUS

Los Angeles, CA

Well I mean, isn't it pretty much exactly the same thing is Skype, except you have to connect to a specific server?

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:36 am)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
IAYD wrote:

The 8bitcollective vent server is just fine. Do we really need two of everything now?

you would say that.... [ADMIN] IAYD

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:35 am)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Don't worry I meant that in the most sarcastic of tones. But you have a good point.

Imo, just get Steve to change the name of the vent
BAM PROBLEM SOLVED

Melbourne, Australia
Reteris wrote:

Don't worry I meant that in the most sarcastic of tones. But you have a good point.

BAM PROBLEM SOLVED

This would be hilarious

DE TRT
Wizwars wrote:

Well I mean, isn't it pretty much exactly the same thing is Skype, except you have to connect to a specific server?

I have a Skype, and Skype is cool and all. But can you get 10+ or maybe even 20+ people into one Skype call?

&not everyone has a Skype.

Los Angeles, CA

I've had at least ten people in one Skype call. As long as everyone has a decent enough internet connection it works alright (hell I'm just a slight step above dial up and it works fine for me.

It's also really easy to get Skype. You download the program, and you register a nickname. Takes 10 minutes at most.

I'm not saying "use this instead of vent", I'm just all about options.

DE TRT
Wizwars wrote:

I've had at least ten people in one Skype call. As long as everyone has a decent enough internet connection it works alright (hell I'm just a slight step above dial up and it works fine for me.

It's also really easy to get Skype. You download the program, and you register a nickname. Takes 10 minutes at most.

I'm not saying "use this instead of vent", I'm just all about options.

A lot of people are stubborn too. tongue
&it'd be annoying to keep inviting people into calls and what-not.
I do prefer Skype over vent though.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:35 am)

Tacoma WA
Reteris wrote:

BAM PROBLEM SOLVED