egr wrote:

What's "Kulor"?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Abandoned on Fire
Heosphoros wrote:
egr wrote:

What's "Kulor"?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

To much to list here but evidently "Kulor" is an 8bc thing so nevermind.

Kulor is a composer. One that you should have been aware of. Chip poseurs everywhere.

Venezuela

ppl that ask who's Kulor, die after 7 days. that's what i read about!...

Abandoned on Fire
Heosphoros wrote:

Kulor is a composer. One that you should have been aware of. Chip poseurs everywhere.

*yawn*

I no longer worry about knowing all the "right" stuff in chip related music anymore.  There's to much good stuff being made right now.  No way to keep up and also exhaustively study the classics at the same time.  It'll find me in it's own good time...

New York City

Can anybody post the stems somewhere else? I refuse to log in to their site to get them.

STARDRAIN, CA

you guys are retarded. how the hell am I supposed to know about some fucking chip composer? how is anyone supposed to care, Kulor makes videogame music. I'm here to make MUSIC, I hope other people are too, if they're not here to make videogame music, then who freaking cares wether they know about some dude who makes soundtrax? the only chip composer anyone SHOULD know about is Jim Cuomo, since he was involved with the FIRST chip music ever. i mean, he programmed the FIRST digitally composed music. and his work was represented in 2001 a space oddyssey by stanley kubrick.
and ^8gb, I suggest just getting the sample pack and fucking it up. the stems are too huge to re upload. but i probably will anyways. lol

Abandoned on Fire
akira^8GB wrote:

Can anybody post the stems somewhere else? I refuse to log in to their site to get them.

They're just on FOEM's Soundcloud under "Sets" -- http://soundcloud.com/foem/sets

Unsubscribe

Man I thought ATR was about peace and brotherhood.

STARDRAIN, CA
herr_prof wrote:

Man I thought ATR was about peace and brotherhood.

lol, apparenty chipmusic is not.

Abandoned on Fire

Dudes!  There's no anger here!  Being dismissive and critical is just how adults communicate.  No probs, it's all good.  big_smile

STARDRAIN, CA
egr wrote:

Dudes!  There's no anger here!  Being dismissive and critical is just how adults communicate.  No probs, it's all good.  big_smile

TRUDAT

Milwaukee, WI

Working on something in the pig.  Thanks for the cuts Skull!

STARDRAIN, CA
Theta_Frost wrote:

Working on something in the pig.  Thanks for the cuts Skull!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. cant wait to hear it!

brighton, uk

---

Last edited by CMDR (Nov 9, 2011 11:49 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Done!

http://soundcloud.com/thetafrost/atari- … collapse-5