Toronto

The one with the battery light is something I'm going to mod for a friend, and the one without is just for me. I know it's a bit specific, but hey.

I doubt I really have anything of interest to trade, and I'm not sure what you want for these. I'm in Canada, so we'd have to factor in shipping, as well.

I also wouldn't mind a Yellow GBC in really good shape, either... I've got a thing for yellow systems right now. tongue

Anyway, if you've got any of those three things, I would be SO happy if you want to sell them.

Thanks!

Last edited by QueenOfTulips (Oct 23, 2011 4:46 am)

Bristol, UK

I have a yellow pocket but the battery light has been removed, the polarizing film has been removed and some of the inside cut away to make room for a triforce backlight (put one in then removed it to put in a dmg). Oh and it has an internal pro sound. Has battery cover and new screen cover. If you wanted it shipping would probably be about £4 for standard airmail (not trackable).

Toronto

I was actually going to put in a triforce backlight, but I'd probably be more comfortable beginning from the start of the mod. Also, it would be mostly for gaming, so I'd be concerned if my friend ever decided to use headphones...

Bristol, UK

That's fair enough. In regards to internal prosound though; I've yet to find a pair of headphones that didn't work with one at a decent volume.

San Angelo, TX

Does anyone have any Yellow DMG's? Preferably unmodded!
or any other DMG's theyd be willing to sell unmodded?

Toronto
Evil Scientist wrote:

That's fair enough. In regards to internal prosound though; I've yet to find a pair of headphones that didn't work with one at a decent volume.

True. I think I'd just want to keep that unmodded, though.

The search is still on! I keep finding the revised models with the backlights, and not in yellow. I did find some old stock screen protectors at a local store that had no battery light hole, though, so I'll probably pick a couple up for the yellow one.

When I say without battery light, I mean the model that didn't yet have one! tongue