Well this started happening the other day when i was making a track
Everything was fine then i started realizing that it was skipping every time i went left or right.
So i saved it turned it off then opened it, cleaned the contact and the little black pad under the button and tried again.
Then i turned it back on to see if it was still happening and it wasn't.
After a while it happened again so i thought it was the save file.
So i went to the menu and started a new track and it was still happening and there was a 00 on the PU1 channel.
I tried this on 3 GBs so it cant be all of them that weren't working so it had to be the rom or the cart so i went to my computer plugged in the cart and put the latest version on to see if it was that and still the same problem.
so i don't know what to do any suggestions?
View My Video

Sweeeeeeden

Try writing the ROM to the cart, then reading it back and sending that to me. Perhaps also send me the sav.

[my username]@gmail.com

nitro2k01 wrote:

Try writing the ROM to the cart, then reading it back and sending that to me. Perhaps also send me the sav.

[my username]@gmail.com

yeah ill do that right now

North Carolina

Yeah man that same problem happened to me a while back. And sometimes it does it every blue moon but its not a problem for me anymore. I just blew out the cart a bit and waited a couple mins and let it sit and then put it back in my gameboy and it didnt do it much anymore tongue