TSSBAY01
Mute City Electronics wrote:
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

apparently this guy does shoddy work as well.

two friends have now told me that they've had to send carts back to this guy for repairs. not tryin to start shit or nothin, but when two seperate people tell me the virtually same story with 'fan translated' games they purchased and i say 'lemme guess the person you bought it from...mute city electronics?' and they say 'yes', well that speaks for itself.

im not tryin to smear this guy, but be warned beacuse beyond the his ethics, if he does bad soldering and assembly, well...

You are so full of shit! To start with there has only been repros on the site for 5 days now.

But to be fair we have sold a good few via email, I had one repair this YEAR and that was to replace a battery.

you cant even keep your lies straight. you sell repros on ebay for ridiculous prices as well, but you left that point out. $150 for a repro = you are a money grubbing whore.

Taichung, Taiwan
OrionOrbit wrote:

I'd advise to display more appropriate conflict resolution skills than "You're full of shit". Basic PR, man.

This.

Melbourne, Australia
the rules wrote:

02. While we understand that heated debates may sometime occur, but we will not condone nor allow any type of harassment nor intimidation.

09. This is an all-ages forum, so please keep it clean! As a rule of thumb, if you wouldn't send it to your grandma we'd rather you not post it here. Violation(s) of this standard may be considered justification for a ban by a staff member.

Where'd mute city end up going? I ordered something from him and he never shipped it!

Chicago IL

dude couldn't even spell 'thread' correctly

Austin, Texas

Daaaaaaaaaamn.

Austin, TX

Ouch, just out of curiosity, what's this guy's ebay username?

Austin, Texas
QuinnithXD wrote:

Where'd mute city end up going? I ordered something from him and he never shipped it!

I suggest you record this in the feedback thread.