Fargo, ND.

Hi, dudes. I'm new here & I figured this might be a good place to find what I'm looking for.

Here's the deal: I have a green Play It Loud! DMG in super rad condition, and I want to trade it for a clear one in good working order. It needs to have a reasonably nice case. (minimal scratches on the case itself, must have a battery cover, etc.) The screen protector doesn't really matter, but it should be intact. My friend is the one who rightfully found this green DMG, and he would've bought it if he had the $$$ at the time. I sort of sniped it, and I feel a little bad about it. I did it for a reason, though, because I'm going to paint and mod a clear one for him as a Christmas gift.

PIX:

Sorry that the pictures are a little blurry. I only had my phone camera at the time.

A few more notes on the condition:
-No dead pixel lines.
-There are a few light scuffs and scratches on the screen. Very, very minor.
-There are also a few hardly noticeable scratches on the case.
-Battery cover included. (batteries, too, if you want.)
-Overall, this thing is very clean and in great shape.

I'm located in North Dakota.

Thanks for looking.<3 Feel free to shoot me a message if you've got any questions. I'm big on communication.

EDIT: Although my plan wasn't to sell this, I'll also accept $$$ offers. I'd really like to get something above $20 for this, but honestly I'm not 100% sure what this is worth. I'd really prefer a trade, but I don't have a whole lot of time to get this gift done. The quicker the better, and I figured that perhaps someone without a Clearboy would be interested.

Last edited by Poseidon (Nov 23, 2011 1:23 am)

Fargo, ND.

I've updated. Read the edit. ^

I'll now also sell it for a reasonable price. You name it. I just gotta get this Greenboy out of here. :>

matt's mind
trading post rules wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

thanks!

Fargo, ND.

Oh, I can't let people make offers? :< Kay. I'll name a price then.

matt's mind

yeah, its just the rules, i happened to notice it this time in the post.  i'm sure sometimes it slips by...

but, its basically to avoid an auction-like trading experience.  there are already places with a much larger audience for that.  feel free to link to your auction though!  nothing against those... 

its just not the format of this trading post wink

edit -- you'll find a lot of us are always on the look out for good DMGs for good prices.

Fargo, ND.

yeah, I understand. I'm really looking for a trade, though, so I don't exactly want to commit to an ebay listing when selling it isn't my primary intention.

Thanks for letting me know, though! :> I had read that in the rules before I posted, but I guess I didn't realize that I was violating that. Haha.

Last edited by Poseidon (Nov 23, 2011 1:31 am)

ill trade you one
also i have a X-treme metal purple shell with link cover

Last edited by PersonBoy (Nov 23, 2011 2:08 am)

Fargo, ND.

That clearboy is all kinds of perfect and rad. PM me your shipping info, and I'll give you mine as well!

New York

Poseidon is the perfect person to deal with... I traded with her on another forum and the deal went great on her side.  I had a mix up on my side and accept all blame.

Fargo, ND.

Thanks, Bo! big_smile U so nice~~

Btw, I've arranged the trade I was looking for! Thanks, errybody<3